As an NFT indexer, NFTrade supports EVERY NFT across all of our integrated chains, making it extremely easy for users to find and view all of the NFTs they hold. To see the NFTs within your crypto wallet, you just need to follow a few easy steps to confirm your assets. Below are the steps you need to follow:
1. Go to nftrade.com and connect your wallet in the top right corner.
2. After you connect, choose the blockchain network you would like to interact with.
3. After you’ve connected to your preferred blockchain, click the drop-down menu of your wallet address.
4. Click on ‘My NFTs’ to view the NFTs you own within that specific wallet address.
5. You can now view all of the NFTs you own within your wallet on the chain you’ve chosen!
It’s also easy to view your wallet’s NFTs directly from our website URL, all you have to do is follow this simple formula in the URL section of your browser:
https://nftrade.com/users/(insert chain)/(insert wallet address)
So, for example, the collection page above is locatable using the following address:
If I wanted to view the Avalanche NFTs that were owned by this wallet, I would just have to change the network in the URL to the following:
You now have all the tools you need to view any of your NFTs across all of our integrated chains on NFTrade — enjoy!